Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Semester 1 Test

Objective: SWBAT demonstrate their comprehension on an assessment.
  • I can demonstrate comprehension on an assessment.
  • I can reflect on my performance.
  • I can identify plot.
  • I can differentiate between stages of plot.
  • I can explain the stages of plot.
  • I can identify conflict.
  • I can differentiate between types of conflict.
  • I can explain conflict.
  • I can identify the protagonist(s).
  • I can identify the antagonist(s).
  • I can differentiate between protagonists and antagonists.
  • I can identify mood.
  • I can identify mood words.
  • I can identify tone.
  • I can differentiate between mood and tone.
  • I can analyze a text for theme.
  • I can identify the topic of a text.
  • I can place events in chronological order.
  • I can identify elements of Gothic Literature.
  • I can identify melodrama.
  • I can identify parody.
  • I can identify irony.
  • I can make logical predictions.
  • I can differentiate between types of irony.
  • I can prepare for an assessment.

IPI: 3

Writing Response (Reflect):
How did you do in preparing for the quiz? What could you have improved on during this semester?  What will you change next quarter?

To Do:
1) Independent Reading
2) Reading Journal
3) Whole-Class Assessment (Semester 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment